The following is a post by Mark Stafford of Microsoft’s OData team.
Join us on January 19th at 1:00pm Eastern Time for a webinar discussing external data integration strategies. This webinar is free of charge and hosted by Progress Software, Oracle, and Microsoft. To register for the webinar, please follow this link: http://forms.progress.com/wbr-odata-integration-for-saas.
Self-service integration and the explosion of data sources are driving OData adoption from leading SaaS vendors.
Why have Salesforce and Oracle adopted OData for external data integration strategies with SaaS applications? Because OData hybrid connectivity gives direct access to a wide range of external data sources that can be integrated directly “out-of-box” with the ease of point-and-click. And citizen developers increasingly demand easy, point-and-click integration patterns that link their SaaS applications directly to external data. With tight deadlines to deliver data-driven features to SaaS users, find out why OData connectivity is gaining ground on traditional data integration patterns.
Join us for a live demo to see how OData hybrid data connectivity enables self service integration with Oracle Service Cloud Accelerators and Salesforce Connect, both powered by OData.
Webinar Title: OData External Data Integration Strategies For SaaS
Date: January 19, 2016
Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Roderick Peace, Director Product Management, Oracle Service Cloud
- Mike Pizzo, Principal Software Architect, Microsoft
- Sumit Sarkar, Chief Data Evangelist, Progress DataDirect
During this webinar, you’ll:
- Gain a clear understanding from Microsoft of the OData ecosystem across consumers and producers
- Learn why the OData standard was selected as an external data integration pattern for Oracle Service Cloud
- See firsthand how OData hybrid data connectivity enables point-and-click integration to external data of all shapes and sizes, deployed on-premise or cloud