OData Service Validation Tool was updated with 5 new rules and the ground work for supporting OData v3 services:
- 4 new common rules
- 1 new entry rule
- Added version annotation to rules to differentiate rules by version
- Modified the rule selection engine to support rule version.
- Change rule engine API to support rule versions
- Changed database schema to log request and response headers
- Added a V3 checkbox for online and offline validation scenarios
Moreover, with this update the validation tool is positioned to support rules for v3 services for OData V3 payload validation.