OData Version 2.0
OData Version 4.0 is the current recommended version of OData. OData V4 has been standardized by OASIS and has many features not included in OData Version 2.0.
Go to OData Version 4.0
- OData Version 2.0 Overview
- OData Version 2.0 Terminology
- OData Version 2.0 Uri Conventions
- OData Version 2.0 Operations
- OData Version 2.0 Batch Processing
- OData Version 2.0 Atom Format
- OData Version 2.0 JSON Verbose Format
The description of OData on this page is divided into a group of documents (Core, Formats, URL Conventions, etc) to reflect the fact OData is designed to be modular such that an OData implementation need only implement as much of an OData specification as required for its target scenario.
To get started learning OData V2, begin by reading the OData V2 overview and progress to the other documents are required by your scenario.