OData Icon Usage Guidelines
You may download the OData icon (“OData Icon”) pictured below and may use it to identify conforming implementations of the OData specification in accordance with these guidelines. Or you can directly download the zip file OData Icons which contains OData Icons of different sizes.
- The Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS) (see, e.g., https://www.oasis-open.org/standards#odatav4.0 )
- OData.org (see https://www.odata.org/ )
- Microsoft Corporation (see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd541188.aspx)
You MAY use the OData icon without charge:
- To identify a conforming implementation of the OData specification.
- To refer to OData technology.
You MAY NOT use the OData Icon:
- As the name or logo of any product or software application.
- As an element of any other icon, logo, trademark, or service mark.
- In any manner that expresses or implies an affiliation with or endorsement by OASIS, OData.org, or any other party, absent a separate written agreement with an authorized licensor of the OData mark.
- The OData Icon must appear by itself at 100% opacity with minimum spacing (25% the height of the icon) between each side of the icon and any other graphical or textual elements.
- The color version of the OData Icon must be used if possible; if not, a grayscale version may be used.
- The OData Icon must be used in its original 1:1 aspect ratio and may not be rotated, inverted, animated, or otherwise distorted.
- The OData Icon may not be used as a repeating pattern or background element.
Protecting the Value of the Mark
You agree to correct promptly any improper use of the OData Icon. Any party authorized to enforce the mark may take action against any use that does not conform to these guidelines or that violates applicable law.
The OData Icon is provided “AS IS” and with NO WARRANTIES, express or implied, from the owner or authorized licensees.
No Other Rights
Use of the OData Icon does not give you any interest in the OData Icon or any other rights other than the limited permission to use it according to these guidelines; all goodwill in the OData Icon belongs to its owners.
These OData Icon Guidelines may be amended at any time.
2014.05.23: Open Data Protocol (OData) Icon and Guidelines revised.
2010.04.19: Open Data Protocol (OData) Icon and Guidelines Usage Guidelines updated.
2010.02.01: Open Data Protocol (OData) Icon and Guidelines Usage Guidelines published.